Torta della Dina - Dina's Cake
3 whole eggs
13 dessert spoons of sugar
13 dessert spoons of flour
25gr mixed nuts
25 gr sulanas
2 dessert spoons of olive oil
Half a glass of milk
1 packet of dried yeast, 7gr
1 packet of dried vanilla flavouring
1. In a bowel beat the eggs together with the sugar
2. Slowly add the flour, milk and oil and mix well.
3. Clean, peel and core the apples.
4 Dice the apples into 1/8 inch pieces and add to the mixture together with the pinenuts, mixed nuts and sultanas.
5. Add the vanilla flavouring.
6. Add the yeast and then mix well.
7. Place the mixture into a cake tin/tray and bake in the oven for 45 minutes at gas mark 180oC.
This recipe can also be served for breakfast.