Fagottini di ricotta, ciliegie ed arance
Short crust pastry ingredients:
- 200gr flour
- 100 gr butter (melted)
- 100 gr sugar
- 1 egg yoke
- 1 whole egg
- 5 gr. vanilla
- 1 baking powder bag (approx 16gr)
1. Pour the flour, sugar, vanilla and baking powder into a mixing bowl, then form a "small hill" with a crater in the middle (like a volcano).
2. Pour the whole egg, the egg yoke and the butter into the volcano and knead until all the ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
3. Evenly roll out the dough and then roll it up in greaseproof paper and put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- 200g ricotta cheese
- 50g icing sugar
- 100 g of black cherry jam
- 1 orange
1. Finely grate the orange zest.
2. Place the ricotta in a mixing bowl and and gradually add the icing sugar and mix with a fork until smooth.
3. Add half of the orange zest and mix in well, then add the jam and stir again.
4. Roll our the dough on a floured surface and with a pasta bowl or a glass cut out discs 6-7 cm in diameter.
5. Spread the stuffing to one side of the disk, then fold in half, sealing the edges well.
6. Place the dumplings on a greesed baking tray, sprinkle with remaining zest and cook in a preheated oven at 200° C for 25 minutes.