Frittatina di fave
For those of you who haven't yet visited Borgo di Vagli and for those who had the enjoyment of experiencing Dina's mouthwatering casalinga cuisine in the Hamlet's trattoria I' cche c'é c'é, in each newsletter we continue to highlight one of Dina's popular recipes for you to try at home.
Ingredients for 6 portions:
- 6 eggs
- 150 gr of boiled broad beans
- 100 gr of cubed ham
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
1) Boil the broad beans for 10 minutes and prepare small cubes of prosciutto.
2) Beat the eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper until you reach a smooth consistency.
3) Pour a spoonful of olive oil in a non stick pan and add the egg mix.
4) Cook for 5-8 minutes on a low heat.
5) Sprinkle some boiled broad beans and the cubed prosciutto on top of the egg (omlette). Fold the omelette in two and leave it to cook for another couple of minutes.
6) Slice and serve warm.