Panna Cotta - Panna Cotta with caramel and quince marmalade
- 500 ml of single cream
- 500 ml of milk
- 140 gr of sugar
- 50 gr of vanilla
- 10 gr of gelatine
- 2 glasses of cold water
1. Place the sheets of gelatine in a bowl of cold water, enough to cover them; once liquefied, squeeze them and place in a bowl.
2. Put the single cream, milk and the sugar in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
3. Remove the pan from the heat, and add the gelatine previously squeezed.
4. Add the vanilla and stir for few minutes.
5. Let it cool down and place it in the desired container.
6. Place in the fridge until set.
Remove from container when required and serve with quince marmalade and caramel.
- 1 kg of quinces
- 300 gr of sugar
- 180 ml of red wine
1. Cut the quinces into slices/pieces.
2. Place them in a large pan, add the sugar and the wine.
3. Start to cook them and leave them with a low heat for approximately 1hour.
4. Stir regularly to avoid them to stick.
5. Let the marmalade cool down and serve.
6. You can keep the marmalade for future use but please remember to sterilize the jars/containers.