Spaghetti aglio, olio e peperoncino
- 500 gr of spaghetti No. 10
- 200 ml of high quality olive oil (preferably our production!)
- 2-3 chopped dry chillies depending on your taste buds
- 4-5 cloves of garlic
1. Drop the loose spaghetti in a pan of boiling salted water and bring to the boil and simmer until "al dente".
2. In the meantime pour the olive oil in a frying pan and add the whole gloves garlic and the chillies and cook for approximately 5 minutes or better, until the garlic has turned slightly brown (not burnt).
3. Remove the garlic and when the spaghetti is "al dente" drain in a condoler and add to the olive oil and peperoncino, cook together 2 minutes and serve immediately.